Can I sublet my room?

Any (even partial) subletting or transfer of use of the rental space to third parties is strictly prohibited. The same applies to the admission of third parties into the rooms occupied by the tenant.

Upon written request, the tenant can, in justified exceptional cases and with the prior written consent of the landlord, leave the rented rooms to a third party.

The third party has to be named to the accommodation administration during his temporary absence from the university and must meet the criteria to live in a dormitory (has to be a student).

The obligations from the rental agreement remain with the main tenant. In addition, the named third party must acknowledge all conditions from the rental agreement and the general rental conditions for the student dormitories of the Studentenwerk by written declaration.

Kategorie: Other
Setzen Sie ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink.