Student hall No. 9
Office Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu + Fri 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Office Hours: Mon + Thu 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Tue 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Fadi Georges or Anne Tiede
Hours: Mon. 3 to 5 p.m. and Thu. 5 to 7 p.m. (by a representative of the dormitory tutors)
Key service out of office hours or urgent technical problems
Phone: +49 391 73836
|type of room||beds||square meter||rent*|
|one bedroom apartment||290||20 m2||230,- € (251,-€1)|
|*Monthly rent for a place including incidental expenses, Internet and TV
(1 rent for students in exchange programs)
- one bedroom apartment: furnished with kitchen and bathroom
- Internet connection
- cable TV
- washing machines and tumble dryers in the basement
- storeroom for bicycles, can be locked
- free parking places on the grounds of the student halls
- contingent rooms for students in exchange programs
- in-house IKT (Interkultureller Treff – Intercultural Meeting Place) and IKUS (Intercultural Students of Magdeburg)
Public transportation via bus or tram
- tram No. 2, stop Pfälzer Str.
- tram No. 5, stop Askanischer Platz