You need guidance in the study jungle? Are you looking for support to survive outside the lecture hall? Do you have a concern or do not yet know exactly where to find help?
Come to us – we bring light into the dark and find a solution together. With targeted information, we provide answers to your questions. For specific topics such as legal issues or psychological stress, we also provide appropriate
Specialist offices/contact persons.
The main topics of the consultation are:
- Information on financial assistance and state social benefits
- assistance in financial emergencies (e.g. hardship fund loans or franking stamps for the
- Student Jobs: What should you know about it, what should you consider?
- Student health insurance and broadcasting fees
- Questions about study and pregnancy/parenthood (state social benefits, BAföG in pregnancy/parental leave, holiday semester…)
- Concerns of disabled and chronically ill students
- Problems of foreign students
- Student semester fee/semester ticket fee
If necessary and on request, it can be referred to other counselling centres.
Consulting and clearing house Magdeburg
Campus of Otto-von-Guericke University
|Contact:||Gabriele Montoya Martinez|
|Phone Hours:||Tue.: 13:00 – 16:00, Wed.: 10:00 – 12:00, Thu.: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
as well as by telephone agreement
Wernigerode Counselling Centre
Friedrichstraße 57-59, Dorm 3, Side Entrance, Room 117, 38855 Wernigerode
Mon: 13:00 – 15:00, Tue.: 13:00 – 17:00, Wed.: 09:00 – 12:00, Thu.: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Fri. 09:00 – 11:00
You can also use the letterbox at Dorm 3 in Wernigerode to submit the documents for the Studentenwerk Magdeburg. The documents are then forwarded to the administration in Magdeburg immediately.
Mobile social counselling
|Contact:||Campus Herrenkrug, Campus Zschokkestraße, Campus Med. Faculty, UniCampus, Campus Stendal, Campus Wernigerode, Campus Halberstadt|
Tel.: 0391/6757582 WhatsApp: 0163/2792079
(Not applicable until further notice)