Student hall No. 10b
- Site plan & information Campus Zschokkestrasse
- Residence application
- Residential service
- Damage report
Studentenwerk, room 314
phone: +49 391-67-51577
Office Hours: Mon + Thu 1 p.m. – 2 p.m., Tue 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Please note: the caretakers are available by phone only during their office hours.
Outside of the office hours, you can contact the caretakers by email.
type of room
|two room flat (in residential community)||40||23-26 m2||217 – 248,- €|
|three room flat (in residential community)||60||19-27 m2||184 – 262,- €|
|*Monthly rent for a place including incidental expenses, Internet and TV|
- furnished and unfurnished with kitchen and bathroom
- Internet connection
- cable TV
- washing machines and tumble dryers in the basement
- storeroom for bicycles, can be locked
- some rooms with a balcony
Public transportation via bus or tram
- tram No. 1,8,9 and 10, stop University