Due to the current situation regarding the Coronavirus, the dining halls and other buildings on campus are closed. Therefore, there are currently only a few possibilities to recharge the student cards with new credit, so some students can use the washing machines in the dormitory.
In order to make it possible to recharge student cards, the terminal in the Mensa UniCampus/Foyer and the foyer of the OvGU University Library will be made accessible on the following dates.
Accessibility of the terminal in the Mensa UniCampus Magdeburg:
Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Recharge by EC card
Accessibility of the terminal in the university library of Otto von Guericke University:
Every Wednesday 03:00 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Recharge with cash
Accessibility of the terminal in the Mensa Wernigerode:
Every Wednesday 07:00 a.m. – 02:00 p.m.
Recharge with cash; by EC card from 03.03.2021
The rules for charging at the terminal are as follows:
– Only one person may be on the premises where the terminal is located.
– All necessary precautions must be taken into account by all students who want to make the recharge at the terminal (personal distance minimum 2 meters, etc.).
– Charging is possible in 5-euro steps.
– Only banknotes can be used for the recharge.
– Recharging by EC card is possible at the above-mentioned buildings.
– The maximum credit on the card is 100 euros.
Since at the moment no one can foresee exactly how the situation will develop, we recommend loading the card with more money than usual. Therefore we recommend to calculate exactly how many washes might be needed during a longer period of time and to load the card accordingly.
Wenn Sie diesen externen Link anklicken, gelangen Sie auf Seiten, die personenbezogene Daten ins Ausland übertragen und auch dort speichern könnten.